Sunday, February 28, 2010

*counting the days*

salam and hi there,
it's still 9.40, my criminal lecture was postponed..i have 20 mins left to go for the next lecture, tp nk jugak blogging..
people, i am happy..i found the guy, haha..tp we are not couple, i repeat..we are not couple, we have no special relationship..but we have 1 aim, to live together in the future..to share the life together, to have a happy and blessing life together..untuk hidup bersama dgn redha ibu bapa, Allah dan semua..insya Allah, ameen..
he said that, by May 2012..once i accomplished my 10th part, he would ask his mother to seek for my parents' permission..-merisik daaa, then ask for my hand..waaaaa, i was shocked last noght..but, deep inside my heart..i feel happy, hmmm..i am reaching the age of 23 this year, then it would be a happy news to any girl i think if she is going to be proposed by a guy yg die minat for all of this while kan?? =)) * i minat this guy ke??*
it's not that i gatal or what..at this age i think it would be okay, and i am fully confident that this kind of thing would not distract my focus to embrace my LLB - syariah and law degree, insya Allah..and my family will always be my first priority, ameen..
then, i da start planning things..jika xda aral melintang, n the proposal was approved by the so-called 'board'..i will ask him to join us at my graduation day somewhere in August 2012, i wanna him to meet my colleague..i wanna show to them who is the right guy who had found the key of my heart, auwww..*berangan* - xsalah kan?? it's normal..
to my daddy: we are not couple, it's a kind of my aim in life..i want to love and to be loved, i would never neglect my studies..and i won't break my promise..do trust me and do have faith in me, insya Allah..i would make you proud of me by August 2012 as i will be graduated from ISUM..i love you bap, and for sure..i choose a guy that is having the same character with you, nevertheless..you will always be my number 1# hero!
to head boy: i'm sorry..he was mad at me guys, last four nights..he called me, but unintentionally i rejected the call..i am sorry, i never meant to do that...do accept my apology,
people,
i da settled 5 case reviews..dgn jayanya! alhamdulillah..bahagia nya jiwa, =)) i da siap asgment utk methodology research sekali, siap pakej dgn muvee maker 'tribute to tun salleh abas' taw..amacam?? my studies too..at the time being until 2012, May..will always be my priority, ameen..i won't let all my loved ones down, i won't turn them down..never, because they are my strength!
to you: thank you..it has been 7 years rite, hmmm..alhamdulillah, finally..Allah did open the way and the heart, thank you for the encouragement..sentiasalah berdoa, semoga segala nya lancar dan di tetapkan hati..di tetapkan iman, akidah..dan taqwa, jgn lupak ayat 1000 dinar 3X tiap kali pas solat k..taking care, * i know you won't read this blog, haha* in case you read..then, hahaha..*
to my family: i love you all! eternity!!
aaahh..to nanab: congratulation, the record is remaining on bolhassan's daugther!! i am waiting for you here, pastok blh la jeles kan adam, izza and rehan..kita enjoy!! love nab!!
greatest love of all, n.o.r.a

No comments: