Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nak jadi macam Amar & Wani!




Salam people and hi there!

Today is Saturday. And, I am proudly wanna say that I am relaxing at home dengan tenang dan tidak memikirkan apa-apa. On Monday, I will be going to register at the Sibu High Court for my L.I. Please pray for me!

I was just accomplished my L.I at the Civil Firm (Tang and Co) last week. I was fun and joyful. I have gained a lot of experience there. And, I wanna take this opportunity to thank all the staffs there for the greatest co-operation and to the counsel Mr. Augustine Liom and the master for sure for allowing me to do my L.I there, Mr. Joseph Tang, thankyou. May God bless! Kak Anne and Nadia, thankyou sooo much for the guidance and being patient. To Shirley too, thankyou for the attention that you have given to me. Toche!

In this post, I just wanna share something. About feeling, may be. Okay. Let me reveal. Today is 25th June 2011. And, it has been 3years and 11months since I knew someone that I should categorize as special in my life.

Yes, he is Inche' Diddy. I got to know him from my cousin. And, we made friends since 25th July 2007. Betol sik? Selalu lupak. Hehe. He used to be my bestfriend, my best secretkeeper, my advisor, my unofficial motivator, my shoulder that I can lean whenever I am in need, he will always be there to calm me down whenever I am down, he would always correct me whenever I am wrong, he would always stand by me whenever I can't stand properly, he would always accept me the way I am eventhough I am the worst girl in the world. He used to bear with my badsss. I am bad.

To; Inche Diddy,
Thankyou sooo much for bearing with my badsss.Thankyou for being the best friend ever of mine. Thankyou for being there whenever I am in need.

I just wanna be macam Amar dan Wani. Sebab taw tak mampu nak jadi setanding Rasulullah dan Khadijah, Adam dan Hawa. Sebab sedar I am not good enough to be just like them. And, I am sooo touched whenever I listen to the rangkap of this song.

"Kau ku sanjung kerna pengorbanan. Bagai puteri di kayangan. Tika ku lesu hadapi hidup, kau hembus kan nafas semangat."

Gosh. It is not easy to find the soo-called life partner yang mampu jaga kita dan bimbing tangan kita ke jalan yang Allah betul-betul redhai duniawi dan ukhrawi. Semoga kita jumpa our life partner yang Allah redhai. Kerana itulah tunjang untuk membina sebuah perkahwinan yang berunsurkan mawaddah serta mahabbah. Dan pada akhirnya akan mampu membina sebuah masyarakat Islam yang saling menyayangi saudara-saudaranya sendiri tanpa perlu ada fitnah dan perbuatan hasad dengki.

Before I do blog-off, I wanna qoute a hadith related by Al-Bukhari. It sounds;
"Allah do protect those spreading Love through His Glory. Where are those who love one another through My Glory? Today I shall give them shade in My Shade, it being a day when there is no shade but My Shade".

Thankyou for loving me boundlessly, dear family, friends and readers. Allah bless!

p/s; Live the life to its fullest! <3


n.o.r.a is in love. haha. =p





1 comment:

Maqsurah said...

huhuhuhuhu...knoera....kmk sayang ktk juak bah...=(
sedih koh...kmk sokong nok dpadah kitak ya..kita nang x mampu mauk jadi spt Rasullullah dan Siti Khadijah..tapi, sekurang-kurangnya kita, InsyAllah akan sentiasa mencuba memperbaiki diri untuk menjadi yang lebih baik.
Noera,kdg2 takut juak mngharap yg terbait, bila mrsakan diri bnyk kekurangan..tapi kmk yakin..
pilihan Allah pasti yang terbait buat kita..^_^