Thursday, March 4, 2010

i miss am, damnly!


my one and only brother, adam malik bolhassan..



salam and hi there,

just dropping by to say few words..

this upcoming weekends, will be a lil bit busy..
  • n.c english debate,
  • preparation for business prac,
  • preparation for mid term exam-methodology research,
ooopppss, oh my..no weekends, no santai2..no ngandor2, tp xpa la..yg penting i am going to release something during this weekends, da lamak da x debate..a year, insya Allah..we will try our best to get the best ranking in this n.c debate competition, ameen..yg penting, teamwork and enjoy the game!!

it's just i miss my brother, adam..just now sempat la i surfed my previous school's website, then i saw his pic..i miss him, to you am; struggle harder and study smarter! we will always pray for you..you are the only guy among us, hence..we are having 'greater hope' in you, mekorg tauk ko mampu score in your upcoming SPM'10..you gonna be one of the top scorers' maa, believe in me..okae?? yg penting, focus in your studies..and i'll be back somewhere in May, then..we can share the stories aite?? take care brother, love you!!

then i realize something, the age is increasing..we have no times left, no regrets! but, make sure we are wise enough to decide what we gonna do in each single thing in our life..for me, each moment in my life i treasure with happiness even it doesn't promise me an everlasting joy..because we know that life has its own ups and downs, so it is normal to be happy and sad as well..nanab is waiting for her university's application, ya Allah..Engkau permudahkanlah segala urusan adik2ku..ameen, as my siblings are growing up now..the same thing goes to me, people..i am turning to 23 this September, oh my..whoaaaa!! and less than 2 years left for me to accomplish my studies here, insya Allah..sometimes i feel like i hope the time will speed so that i can repay my parents, but..sometimes, i hope that the time will not speed too fast as i still love to enjoy my life as a uni student..hehe, life must go on..and i will always try my very best to embrace each moment with enthusiasm and will always give the priority to my studies, insya Allah..

to my family: i miss you all, i love you all! all of you are the reasons why i am able to stand still until now, thank you!!

to my friends: besties; thank you for always be with me..bear with me even i am not a good person to be coped up with, uwawaw! thank you! to good friends..thank you for teaching me a value of friendship,

to my housemates; nana..pika, nad..piza and sis inaz, thank you for bearing with me..aaa, suke melalak dlm bilik, kau xde mood salu je trus jd mcm org bisu..thank you for everything guys!!

to 'you': thank you atas doa dan semangat, you know who you are..if you read my blog, then you know that you should believe in me right? i know that i could not find the characteristics in yours in the other guys', yeap..one who always bear with my impatience, and my bad..thank you, =))


people,
got to go..i am having the debate discussion right after this, so..i'll see and catch you all next time ya, thank you for reading..love you guys!


the most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you were not very lovable,

greatest love of all,
n.o.r.a =))

No comments: