Monday, April 5, 2010

not so well, =$

salam people and hi there,



i am not too well for this 3 days, uwaaaa..home sick + flu + bad cough + fell down at the stair case! nk balit sibo!! please, people..do take me home!! ='((
in actual, i wanna share a lot of thing to you all..but my health condition lately did not allow me to do it so, but during this past weekends..i managed to stay with my aunty in order to help her to handle some legal project on saturday, hmm.. i did learn much from them, i learnt on how to deal with the real customers in the real world..thank you Allah, fortunately i did gain a lot of experience in client counselling before..it helped me a lot, sangat byk dan bermakna..thank you, and to miss fadhlina alias too..i miss you ma'am! =))
dlm kiraan 2 mgu lagi, i will be having the final examination..takot sket, but..insya Allah, i promise to do my very best..akan berusaha utk improvise from the previous results, insya Allah..ameen, semoga my health condition will gonna be okay..insya Allah, will fight for justice..and will prangggg the exam's result!!
that means, the 6th part has come to the end..sangat terlalu sangat cepat masa berlalu, it has left us..semoga masa yang telah berlalu memberi byk pengajaran dan peringatan to me and the others, anmd semoga masa yg akan dtg and akan berlalu selepas ini mengajar i to appreciate it more..insya Allah, ameen..
whatever it is, i love to treasure my life here in ISUM..i learnt a lot, sangat banyak..=)) semoga segala nya menjanjikan yg terbaik in the future..in love, in studies and in every single thing..ameen,
to my family there; i miss you all guys..damnly much, muchacha..
to my friends: ma'at taufiq wannajah fi hadzhihil imtihannu nihaa'ie..insya Allah, barakallahu lakumm..
to you; do pray for me ea..thank you atas do'a, ape pon ujian..dugaan, kalau dah jodoh..we are still going to be meant together kann?? ameen.. =))
lots of love, n.o.r.a =))

No comments: