Sunday, July 11, 2010

*not so good*

salam people, and hi there!

hmm, hati tengah mengeluh..tp Allah memang berhak utk uji kite kan? tp, i bet what had happened is not going to be a so good starting for me to begin the new 7th semester..sangat sedih,

then, i had to say goodbye to kak hanis, jannah and akidah..thank you and sorry for everything guys, korang antara classmates terbaik yg pernah ade in my life..pas ni korg wat assignment 3 org je, i am no in that class anymore *and my tears are dropping while i am typing this* ='(

korang, sorry kalau ade salah silap sepanjang kite jd classmates..please do pray for me so that i can survive in the other environment, thank you for always bearing with my badsssss..sangat jahat kan? =(

benda2 mcm tok la make me wanna feel go home, aaaaa..nak plg sibu! i need to calm myself down first, and i need to meet HIM and recite the compilation of HIS love letters..al mulk, insya allah..Allah, please help me..please help me to be strong to fight and grab the excellence, =(

i am off until now, to the family; please do pray for me.. =( i miss home terribly much!


with love and hugs; n.o.r.a

No comments: