Saturday, February 12, 2011

kibarkan cabaran!

salam people and hi there.

It has been a few weeks that i didn't write anything ah. I was so busy lately and dalam masa dua minggu akan datang.

I am leaving for Terengganu this upcoming Friday untuk membawa cabaran Faculty of Syariah and Law ke Bumi Darul Iman for the upcoming Client Counselling Competition 2011 that will be held at University of Darul Iman.

Dear readers,

Please do pray for me okay. Semoga segala nya berjalan dengan lancar. Insya Allah, kami menjanjikan yang terbaik. Kami akan kibarkan cabaran walaupun kami turun sebagai an underdog team. Kami akan berikan saingan yang terhebat. Insya Allah. Ameen.

I hope that every single thing will goes on smoothly. So smooth. I will do my very best and try to pull up the greatest effort in this upcoming competition. This is my dream. And, I will climb the stairs to the top. Insya Allah.

No comments: