Friday, June 1, 2012

My Dear Siblings!

Salam guys and hi there!

Yesterday was Jumu'ah Mubarakah cum our Final Friday to be here having the lecture and mingling with the juniors and friends. Sedih sangat.

Lepas nih, I might pursue my studies. Tapi, keadaan takkan sama mcm life that I have gone through for this 5 years. With my big family here. My siblings. Semua sekali. 

At first, I was unhappy when I knew that I am going to be placed to pursue my studies here in USIM. People do not know USIM tu ape, kat mane, wujud ke tidak, IPTS kot, bawah IIUM la termasuk cawangan lain USM kot kan. =,='

Tapi, as time goes by, Allah cambahkan rasa sayang, Allah semaikan rasa kasih tu. Walaupun saya selalu merungut, mengeluh. Rasa cinta itu terbina. Sebab saya dah jumpa hikmah kenapa Allah letakkan saya di sini. Di bumi Nilai. 

I have met such a great group of inspiring people yang bantu saya untuk sentiasa improvise myself dalam ape je yang saya buat. And, mase tu jugak saya realized yg tempoh 5 tahun nih tersangat lah singkat sebenarnya. Tak sempat carik pakwe pon. Wuu. =P *kidding*

Semalam, dari pagi saya asyik teringat someone. Miss Fadhlina. One of the lecturers that I used to get close with. With her, I feel secure to share anything. Any secret. I did intend to text her to inform her that I want to meet her since the final examination is just around the corner, am afraid that I could not find the suitable time to meet her and say goodbye. But, I ended up with no text at all sent to her. Takut ganggu and I was afraid that she is busy with bunch of works to be done.

Nak kate nye rezeki and susunan Allah itu yang terbaik,  Allah dengar kan lintasan hati kite, lepas kuliah ganti Moot and Mock Trial tu, I went upstairs to meet Ain, Syu, Ainun and Shaher. Lepak kejap to spend time with them. Tak lame lepas tu, toleh kat luar bilik Jessup nampak Miss Fadhlina and Iman. Sebelum tuh da leleh sebab bace blog Rashid and pasang lagu Memori Tercipta. Nampak je Miss Fadhlina, the rest is history lah ye. =')
























Only Allah knows how grateful am I when I got chance to mix and mingle with you guys. I feel that my days are filled with joys and laughter even though sometimes the tears were there. Yes, we are going to be separated because of time and other needs. But, it is not going to be the end of this relationship yaa. Insya Allah. 

To my siblings;

Thank you for the gathering during our iftar tempoh hari. Thank you for the cake. Waktu preparation untuk Jessup selalu je lunch and dinner sekali kan. Mungkin dinner malam tu was our last one kan.  

Iman, thank you for the Big Apple treat. Senak perut aku. =P

Ain, Syu and Ainun; thank you ye sebab banyakkan jumlah gambar dlm My Samseng. Terkejut kite balik tgk semua gambar.  =P

Untuk semua sekali, maaf kalau pernah buat korang terasa hati or terguris perasaan. Halalkan semua nya sekali ye.  Gurau tu harus lah kan mmg ade yg terasa. I am sorry as that is part of my dark side. 

Being with you guys is the best memory that I have had in my life. =')

Oh. Kejap. Sebelum off, ade satu gambar lagi. With my first and last Senior Agent of Aprophe. 


I love you, guys! So uber much! =')

No comments: