Monday, January 9, 2012

4 Papers to Go!

Salam guys and hi there!

Public International Law II and International Trade Law da lepas. 

Alhamdulillah!

Managed to survive dengan those two killer papers. To be frank, memang rahmat lah Allah bukak hati saya to make an appointment with Mdm Rodziana for the tips. Rahmat yang terbaik untuk exam kali nih. Allah Maha Bijaksana kan dalam mencatur segalanya. Sekurang-kurang nya saya mampu survive untuk dua papers tersebut dalam tempoh kurang dari 24 jam!


Alhamdulillah!

All praise to Allah for everything that He gave to me. To us. Tanpa rahmat and kasih sayang dari Dia, saya tak mungkin dapat survive. Seriously. Dengan Jessup lagi. A day  before exam, saya masih kat bilik Jessup with the team to settle down the submission which is to be submitted by today January 10th, 2012. At first, I don't even feel that I am able to bear all the burden. Tapi, kalau kite tak cuba mane kite nak taw kan tahap mane kemampuan kite. 

Asyik ade negative thinking kan? Tak baik!

Allah pun cakap; La yukallifullahu nafsan illa wus'aha. =')

Insya Allah, apa pon outcome nye nanti, kite same-same tunggu. Saya redha. Cukup saya taw yang saya usaha sedaya upaya saya untuk jadi lebih baik dari semester lepas.



And,

One BIG THANK ;

 To my team mate for Jessup 2012; Angry Birds for everything!

 For every single thing. 

Only Allah can repay all of your kindness.

 Thank you soooo much, guys.

 I really meant it.

From the bottom of my heart. 

Thanks! =') 

Next papers in line;

Civil and Criminal Procedures in Syariah Court- 13/1

Professional Practice I - 18/1

Criminal Procedure I- 19/1

Civil Procedure I- 20/1

Semoga segalanya lancar. Untuk apa jua yang kita lakukan. Insya Allah. I wanna quote something specially for all in this post;

"As long as the root is strong, worry not over the branches swaying to the wind!"


Semoga semangat dan ketenangan ini sentiasa istiqamah mendampingi kita. Insya Allah!


Dear Readers;
Please do pray for me as I really need the du'a from you guys!
Million thanks!



With loves;
n.o.r.a the diddy (^^,)

p/s; Aku nak tido and makan puas-puas!

No comments: