Wednesday, January 4, 2012

*Spontaneous Thursday #3*

Salam people and hi there!

Today is Thursday. It is time for Spontaneous Thursday!

So, I wanna quote something to be pondered together ya. Wait. Wait. Wait. Hehe.

To succeed, we need to have our own benchmark.
 Aim higher and that makes our spirit boosted. 
-Mdm Rodziana Mohamed Razali, 
my Public International Law lecturer. 

Tak nak carik quotes jauh sangat kali nih. Mdm baru je cakap dalam final lecture last two weeks.  It boosted my spirit yang sememangnya tgh tak stabil nih. Nak final dah. Ade 4 hari je lagi. Next Monday and Tuesday would be the starting of my 9th Survival Evaluation. 
Khayr, Insya Allah!
Whatever comes, I will try my very best to prove the ability in me. Yang nih halal taw. Takde hasil tiru-tiruan. Oooppsss. 

Dear Readers;
All the very best in whatever you do. Ujian bukan semata-mata atas kertas je. Ujian hidup lagi kaw kaw dr ujian final nih. But, am not saying yg ujian atas kertas tak penting taw. Please don't take my words wrongly ea. Semoga semua nya sukses! Ameen!

With Love;
Nora the Diddy. <3


No comments: