Saturday, February 18, 2012

*Happy Birthday, Bapak!*

Salam guys and hi there!

Today is 18.2.2012. And, tomorrow is someone's birthday!

It is my daddy's birthday!

Kalau cerita pasal my father, banyak sangat.

Tapi kan, kalau je rase buat something or nak tipu, bile dah kantoi, I will ask him mane die taw I lied. Then my father would answer; I AM YOUR FATHER. 

Bile teringat dan bile da besar, senyum sendiri. 

Dear Encik Bolhassan;

On this 19 February 2012;

It is going to be the 5th year celebrating your birthday without me. 

But, I always want you to know that my prayers will always be with you. 

Thank you for letting me to live up my life and sentiasa be supportive in whatever I do in my life.

Thank you for accepting me the way I am.

Thank you for always bearing with my bads.

Thank you sebab sentiasa terima whatever kind of exam results that I have achieved.

Thank you for being the GREATEST FATHER that I have ever had in my life.

And, I know that nothing that I can do to repay all your sacrifice. 

Happy 49th Birthday, bapak!

May Allah bless you all the way!


Okay Readers;

Wanna admit one thing. Yes. I am a Daddy's girl!

I love you, bapak!

No comments: